Hello .. My name is Sophie Hello .. My name is Maxxie

PETLVR.com - [THE BLOG]

A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals
| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

 

Greetings Earthlings!



It is May 31, 2005 and I've finally decided to add a Blog to our website. From my past experience of blogs, I can honestly say I have not been a fan of them. I can't understand why people have them. I can't understand why people read them. And I can't understand why businesses would want to include them in their websites!

But, I have decided that it is now time to change the world as we know it. I will create not only the most unique Blog in the world, it will also be the most creative, funny and yet, informative Blog ever achieved in existence!

"First ze internet .. zen ze vorld!"

Well, maybe .. maybe not. I'm just experimenting here. Please feel free to reply to any Blog comments in this Blog, and provide your valuable insights and comments. I'm sure we can all help change the world, one Blog at a time.

Topics I hope to cover in the Blog

Because our site was designed generally towards Papillons, I figure there should be many pet lover stories, tips, and links as possible. Maybe how to do dog tricks, or maybe how police dogs catches robbers .... stuff like that.

I hope viewers do not mind the babbling rhetoric that I, HART, hope to splash into these page and don't worry about trying to make any sense or headway from it .. I'm not that intelligent to keep a unified topic going for more than a short period of time, because I have a very short attention span.

Take care.
HART




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Please Note: That was NOT the last post in [The Blog] ...
Please review the ARCHIVE Section at the top on the left side.

| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |



* Comments Welcome *



P E T L V R.com
EMAIL: info@PetLvr.com
TOLL-FREE FAX LINE: 1-(800)-613-2087
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

JUMP TO THE PAPILLONLVR's DOG'S WEBSITE
PapillonLvr.com - pronounced: pap-e-yawn-love-er-dot-com


PETLVR WAR!




|
Top |