Hello .. My name is Sophie Hello .. My name is Maxxie

PETLVR.com - [THE BLOG]

A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals
| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |

Sunday, June 05, 2005

 

Benny, my Thief

 

Posted by  Ruth Bird
http://www.happypetstop.com

I just want to share a very special moment with you. My black lab, Benny, has a habit of being a thief...he steals my stuff!!

One of his favorite things to steal, while I am very busy working from home, is my pillow.

If I do not put my pillow away, then, lo and behold, as I get up to get my second cup of coffee,

my Benny is lying, under my desk, with my pillow. Somehow, he manages to sneak my pillow under my desk, and makes himself very comfortable.

Hmmmm, here is proof! I am not making this up.

p.p.s.  Health care and pet professionals
recommend Unique Oxyfresh Dental products
for you AND your pet
.
 
 
 
 



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Please Note: That was NOT the last post in [The Blog] ...
Please review the ARCHIVE Section at the top on the left side.

| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |



* Comments Welcome *



P E T L V R.com
EMAIL: info@PetLvr.com
TOLL-FREE FAX LINE: 1-(800)-613-2087
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

JUMP TO THE PAPILLONLVR's DOG'S WEBSITE
PapillonLvr.com - pronounced: pap-e-yawn-love-er-dot-com


PETLVR WAR!




|
Top |