Hello .. My name is Sophie Hello .. My name is Maxxie

PETLVR.com - [THE BLOG]

A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals
| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |

Friday, June 03, 2005

 

How to remove a TICK from your pet



HARTZ Tick Removal Video - Get help treating your pet with Hartz Advanced Care Brand® Tick Relief KitT for Dogs and Cats.




Last weekend I pulled a Tick off of Maxxie. He's quite good for being checked for wood ticks, because I always make a game of it. Actually, I believe it was my brother BRAD who first came up with .... the "Wooden-Et-Ick".

As soon as Maxxie hears that word, he rolls over on his side and lets me (usually without moving around) check him for "woodeneticks" .... And if I find one? He ~KNOWS~ he's gonna get a Milky Bone for reward!

So, I thought I would do a simple search on tick removals. The above link is short video that will open up into a new window, and uses a HARTz product.

Here are some other sites you might want to research:

LDF -- Tick Removal

Tick Removal: A Step-by-Step Guide

How to Remove a Tick - eHow.com

If you smoke and have an ashtray around, just toss the tick into the ashtray and burn it, otherwise, flush it down the toilet.

And if I can ever offer a good piece of advice - check yourself and your pets in the morning - if you check just before you go to sleep, you will be thinking about it and scratching yourself all night . or, at least I do that.

Take care.
HART



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Please Note: That was NOT the last post in [The Blog] ...
Please review the ARCHIVE Section at the top on the left side.

| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |



* Comments Welcome *



P E T L V R.com
EMAIL: info@PetLvr.com
TOLL-FREE FAX LINE: 1-(800)-613-2087
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

JUMP TO THE PAPILLONLVR's DOG'S WEBSITE
PapillonLvr.com - pronounced: pap-e-yawn-love-er-dot-com


PETLVR WAR!




|
Top |