Hello .. My name is Sophie Hello .. My name is Maxxie

PETLVR.com - [THE BLOG]

A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals
| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

 

Top 14 Cutesiest Pet Pictures in my In-Box


I receive a lot of emails continuously throughout the day. My email client by preference is Eudora Lite with a Spamnix add-on. I was cleaning up my 'Attachment' directory this morning and thought I would post the Top 14 cutesiest pet pictures that I have on my own hard drive to cyberspace here in [The Blog].

All of these have arrived from Email Forwarding, and I do not know the original source. The last picture, however, is our 2004 picture we posted on our PapillonLvr.com website with Maxxie and Sophie sitting on Santa's Lap.

Enjoy
HART


















This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Please Note: That was NOT the last post in [The Blog] ...
Please review the ARCHIVE Section at the top on the left side.

| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |



* Comments Welcome *



P E T L V R.com
EMAIL: info@PetLvr.com
TOLL-FREE FAX LINE: 1-(800)-613-2087
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

JUMP TO THE PAPILLONLVR's DOG'S WEBSITE
PapillonLvr.com - pronounced: pap-e-yawn-love-er-dot-com


PETLVR WAR!




|
Top |