Hello .. My name is Sophie Hello .. My name is Maxxie

PETLVR.com - [THE BLOG]

A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals
| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |

Friday, July 08, 2005

 

WE HAVE MOVED!


PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS ....


Our New Blog is Located on our own server now ...

PetLvr.com - [The NEW Blog] - http://www.PetLvr.com/blog/


Our New RSS/XML feed can be copied/pasted into your newsfeeder ...

OUR NEW FEED URL FOR PETLVR.COM - [THE BLOG] - http://feeds.feedburner.com/Petlvrcom-theBlog


PLEASE NOTE:
===========

All entries and comments found in this blogspot site has been imported into the new website, so there will be no reason to switch back and forth.

We thank-you for your co-operation and understanding and hope you enjoy our new site!

Take care.
HART
PetLvr.com

==================================
FROM: OUR NEW LOCATION - http://www.petlvr.com/blog/2005/07/we-have-moved-welcome-to-our-new-url/
=================================

Have Moved … WELCOME TO OUR NEW URL!
I hope we haven’t inconvenienced you in anyway.

I have converted our old http://PetLvr.blogspot.com to our new location here at http://www.PetLvr.com/blog. I hope you like the new look.

I actually didn’t want to move. But, I should have created this blog on our Domain PETLVR.COM right from the start. I have been experimenting over the last few weeks trying to get BLOGGER.COM to FTP publish the old template into our domain, but for the life of me .. I couldn’t figure this out and was kept on receiving errors.

So, I downloaded WORDPRESS which is this blog program, and I have made the switch effective today – Friday July 8, 2005.

I hope you bear with me while I am rechecking all of my links and URL’s that are part of this PetLvr.com website.

For now – those of you linking our RSS/XML Atom feeds .. here are the new links…

For Our Entries:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Petlvrcom-theBlog

All entries up to Thursday July 7, 2005 have been imported successfully into this new Blog, including comments.

I hope you all bear with us … as for myself, I have not only created the extra work in switching everything but, I have to learn a whole new program as well. And, our great Contributors have to learn how to use this new program as well.

The good news is, though, that WORDPRESS is much more flexible in the archiving and sorting of information, and that our information is much easier to find under [THE CATEGORIES] heading on the right side of this page.

Oh well .. I am going to miss my Google ToolBar … sniffles

If you have any comments about this new blog site, feel free to add your comments or email me directly at hart@PetLvr.com.

Take care.
HART
PetLvr.com




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Please Note: That was NOT the last post in [The Blog] ...
Please review the ARCHIVE Section at the top on the left side.

| Home | Top | About | Authors | Archives | Affiliates | Newsletter | Links | Tag-Board | Site Feed | Utilities | News Feeds | The Cutest Pet! | Daily Cartoon | PetLvr Polls |



* Comments Welcome *



P E T L V R.com
EMAIL: info@PetLvr.com
TOLL-FREE FAX LINE: 1-(800)-613-2087
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA CANADA

JUMP TO THE PAPILLONLVR's DOG'S WEBSITE
PapillonLvr.com - pronounced: pap-e-yawn-love-er-dot-com


PETLVR WAR!




|
Top |